Stations of the Cross
The Stations of the Cross at St Augustine's.
This set of the Stations appears to be a copy of a set designed by Ian Howgate in the mid-1930's, who worked before the Second World War for Faith Craft, the church furnishing branch of the Society of the Faith. That set was of carved wood: it was found languishing in the back of a shop at Walsingham (where else!), was restored, installed in the church of St George, Headstone, Harrow (http://www.stgeorgeheadstone.org.uk/section/37) and dedicated on Advent Sunday 2012.
A number of plaster sets based on that original set were produced: these are one of those plaster sets. Each "tile" measures approximately 24" x 18".